Monday: 9am to 5pm
Tuesday: 9am to 5pm
Wednesday: 9am to 5pm
Thursday: 9am to 5pm
Friday: 9am to 5pm
Saturday: 9.30am to 5pm
Sunday & public holidays: closed
Bell House Fabrics & Interiors
What Personal Data Do We Collect Or Receive?
We may collect or receive certain Personal Data about you, including:
- Information you provide when you use the "Get in touch" facility or fill in any enquiry or other forms on the website (for example, your name, email address and telephone number);
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence; and
Your provision of Personal Data is voluntary. However, if you elect not to provide certain Personal Data, you may be unable to use the website and we may be unable to provide the information or services that you have requested.
You must always provide accurate Personal Data and you agree to update it as necessary in the manner specified below. You also agree that, in the absence of any update, we can assume that the Personal Data you have provided is correct.
How We Use Personal Data
You hereby explicitly consent to your Personal Data being collected/received by us and processed by us as required in order to:
- contact you and provide you with information or services that you have requested and deal with any matters arising as a result of that contact; and/or
- enable a member of Bell House Fabrics & Interiors to contact you and provide you with information or services that you have requested and deal with any matters arising as a result of that contact;
- display content specific advertisements to you when you go to certain other websites (please see the section headed "Cookies" below for further details);
- monitor your activity on the website and, in some instances, contact you about products and/or services we believe may be of interest to you;
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our website or services, when you choose to do so
Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties
You hereby explicitly consent to your Personal Data being transferred and/or disclosed (whether inside or outside the European Economic Area) to and/or processed by:
- members of XXXX for the purposes set out in the section above headed ‘How We Use Personal Data’;
- data storage providers used in the operation of the website and/or the provision of any of the services provided through it (these providers do not have direct access to the Personal Data unless specified otherwise on the website);
- in the unlikely event that we believe in good faith that we are required to do so: (a) by court order or other legal/regulatory requirement; or (b) in order to protect our rights/property or those of our clients and/or their employees.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services. We do this by setting our own cookies ('first-party cookies') but also through certain third party products we may use including Google Analytics™, Google Adwords™ and Google DoubleClick™.
Right of Access, Deleting, Deactivating and Amending Your Personal Data
Subject to the provisions of applicable law and for a small fee (where permitted by law) you may obtain copies of the Personal Data (if any) we hold about you by contacting us via the website’s "Get in touch" facility. Additionally, if you wish to delete, deactivate or amend the Personal Data, or find out what Personal Data (if any) we are holding about you, please contact us via the website’s “Get in touch” facility.
Retention of Personal Data
We are only allowed to retain your Personal Data for so long as is necessary having regard to the purpose of the processing. We may therefore delete your Personal Data after an appropriate period of time.
You can contact us by writing to us at:
Bell House Fabrics & Interiors, High Street, Cranbrook, Kent, TN17 3DN
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on the computer or other device that you use to access a website and are widely used in order to make websites work or work more efficiently and to provide information to the operator of the website.
By continuing to browse the site, you are agreeing to our use of all of the cookies detailed below. (Please refer to “How to Control Cookies” below if you wish to browse the site without non-functional cookies.)
What cookies are used on this site?
The cookies we use are divided into four categories:
1. Necessary Cookies
These cookies are required for the operation of the site and to enable you to move around the site and use its features, such as accessing secure areas or submitting information to us through our "Get in touch" facility on the website.
2. Performance/Analytical Cookies
These cookies collect information (including the IP address of the computer or device used to access the site) about how visitors use the site, for example, the pages that are visited most often, where visitors have come from and the pages they have visited. The information is used to improve the way the website works. We sometimes use third parties to perform these services for us and when this is the case, the cookies may be set by the third party.
3. Functionality Cookies
These cookies recognise you when you return to the site. This enables us to remember your preferences (for example, language and other settings) and improve your user experience. These cookies do not collect information that identifies individual users.
4. Targeting/Advertising Cookies
These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign.
We use certain third party products in order to provide these services including Google Analytics™, Google Adwords™ and Google DoubleClick™. These services set third party cookies which allow us to show you tailored ads for our services when you browse on certain other sites that have the Google Display Network implemented. When showing you tailored ads through our use of these, we will not associate a cookie or anonymous identifier with sensitive categories, such as those based on race, religion, sexual orientation or health. We may however combine the information gathered by these cookies with other personally identifiable information on our own database or from another Google service.
Please Note: If you continue to use this site without changing your browser settings (see ‘How to Control Cookies’ below), we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on this site
How to Control Cookies
Please Note: restricting cookies will impact your use and/or the functionality of the site.