A complete renovation project and far more than the client originally bargained for! Initially a paint scheme specified for all rooms from Farrow & Ball and Little Greene followed by room schemes around new upholstered furniture and kitchen installation. Fabrics used include:
- Living room: Fresh floral linen embroidery from James Brindley
- Kitchen: Signature floral from Manuel Canovas
- Conservatory / Dining room: Soft ivory linen sheer from Romo
- Study: Linen with contrast from Colefax & Fowler
- Drawing room: Brushed cotton stripe from Casamance
All poles from “The Bradley Collection”
Fabrics, Cushions, Furniture, Curtains & Blinds, Shutters & Poles, Wallpaper, and Paint.
“Dear Paul, Just a note to say we are delighted with the curtains and of course will now take complete credit for the fabric selection. They look amazing. We will recomm...”
Simply call us
Tel us what you have in mind.
Scheme presentation following visits & discussions.
Detailed specification & costings.
Sign-off and go ahead.
Complete and install.